• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cheapcigars.com

npedersen

I found the Ashton VSG Illusion for $164 at cheapcigars.com. I am aware of the whole "you get what you pay for" thing. This is well below what I have found on other sites are know are reputable. The question, has anyone had problems from them in terms of dry cigars or delayed orders etc.

If not, good feedback would also be good.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Please, I know that cheapcigars.com is a member, and if you read this please do not be affended.

Where are you seeing them at that site? It looks like they only have the VSG samplers.

I just ordered from them and was very satisfied, however the illusions are not in stock when I checked.

Search is your friend ....friends!

I topped a thread about these fellas. Seems there may be some unresolved items with a few guys.

caveat ēmptor

Had to go through my cc co./bank for resolution the one AND ONLY time I ever dealt with them. WILL NOT make this MISTAKE twice!

I had very swift service with them.... Sorry to hear about your fiasco. Mine should hit tomorrow.

Yup, promptly received my 2 pepin lancero sampler packs this morning.

Perfect service from www.cheapercigars.com

That is my only interaction with them but I am very pleasantly pleased.