• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheapercigars.com

PGK

Banned
They have oliva series o for $50/box.....seems too good to be true are they a legitimate online retailer?

Has anyone ordered from them before?

They have oliva series o for $50/box.....seems too good to be true are they a legitimate online retailer?

Has anyone ordered from them before?

search this company on here...take a look at some of the 'longer' threads and decide for yourself!

Sorta to the first question.

Look around in the Hot Deals forum for the answers to your second question.

Let me rephrase for clarification. Nobody who has received their order in perfect condition has had any problems with this company. The majority of those who didn't, have not had their complaints resolved.

In other words, was that five shots or six? Are you feeling lucky?

They claim to have "changed their ways" but I have no personal experience.

Some of their prices are great, though, so I haven't ruled them out yet.

For 99% of their site, you're not looking hard enough if you think they're a bargain. Yes, they do have deals, but so do the sites that have good reps. I'd rather spend my money with a site that I know will send me cigars that they stand behind, rather than spend a couple of dollars and cross my fingers that I get something smokable.

For Padrons and Hemmingways, they're quite high, I've seen SS's for over a dollar cheaper in SINGLES compared to their box price.