• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Check Out This Humidor

There are a lot of humidors on the market that offer that type of humidification unit and just as good construction if not better.
Bob Staebell is one of the humidor makers in the country. Take a look at his stuff and compare, I'm sure you'll see he has much more to offer in the high end side of humidors. Aristocrat Humidors

Wow! For that kind of green you can get one of Mike's with a Oasis and a bunch of boxes from that island place.

I'm sure if you went by Bob's shop he would welcome you with open arms and show you around. Great guy from what I know of him.

I agree with hbooker, I have been dealing with the boys down at bargain humidors (especially Mike) for the last year or so and I have honestly never dealt with more helpful and honest people. They stand by there products and will take the time to help you with any needs you have... :D :D

Allofus123 said:
This will be very similar to one a good friend will be building for me once the weather cools around here.
123, it looks very good! I am sure you are excited.

Dang Kenny, that is one fine lookin dor there. We will want to see pics of it when you get yours, and get it stocked!!! :thumbs:

Kenny, that looks like the poker-dor..minus a couple two or three dozen boxes of aged Havanas..LMAO

HEHE...its a Bum-A-dor...... and Matt, I'm sure you know of the well respected CFer I'm refering to.

Ain't it great to have such great neighbors..... :D :thumbs:

Yes 123, that is my dor that Martin built for me, and did a mighty fine job I might add. I will try to post some pics of it stocked :)

Poker's Cab:
HumiFini1-vi.jpg

That is exactly what I need a cabinet like that.
Excellent display for sure.

Hb..

I will just have to get with Martin next year or so (hopefully)

Dang you guys are high rollers, I just wish I had enough Gars to fill a Box and you guys are filling refrigerators and wall units and Walk-Ins, I am way outclassed here. <PB feeling rather small and insignificant> ???

PB, check out the link to Aristocrat Humidors. They are right here in Richardson and have some beautiful cabinets for as low as $450. I am saving now...

don't worry PB, I'll be sticking with the coolerdor for awhile :) till I win that Texas lotto!