• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Check this out

Ole' Lomberg is correct, I think you missed something copying the thread...... ???
Why don't you try it again. :)

Big SLim is right. I checked the link after I posted and it works. As soon as CigarBid comes back up you guys take a look at these. THey have a wrapper like the btl and are made by Serpa, the same people that make Gurkha and Torano I believe. Since the link won't come up I'm not sure if I spelled it right but you know what I mean.

You're talking about the Sherpa Mystic. So far the bundles have been going for around $40-45 but that will change if they become more popular. You can also find them on the CI website.

I think they went down for Christmas...want to keep us with our families...LOL

But, I'm tellin ya...I hear 'em calling me.....

when is it ever enough?

Since they retail for $59.95 anything under that is a good price.

While I've never smoked any Sherpas (I have a few but have not tried them) they sound like good cigars, Torano & Ghurka are obviously good names.

The wrapper sounds yummy, Cameoon and a Brazilian maduro.

If I didn't have so many cigars right now, I'd jump on 'em!!

Good luck DDD

I think there are two lines of Sherpas.

Ones with an Orange Label and ones with a green. I've smoked a Presidente with an orange label and it was unexceptional.

I happen to have a green lable Sherpa (thanks Ellman :) ) and I'm looking forward to try it, but knew nothing about it when I got it.

I went to Sherpa's website HERE to learn more and found that they were Gurkha's. The only thing that I find strange is that the Sherpa Mystic - Special Edition Dos Capas are not mentioned at the site.

If someone orders these, please post a review! I just P/U some Gurkha Master Select XO's and I'm looking forward to them!

I will post a review. I am currently winning and I have bid on some of the other Sherpa's in 5 packs. DON"T OUTBID DD of Ponchatoula.