• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Check this out

Well this is the third time this has been posted here. ;)

Here's the first time my Lumby

This thing has been making big news across the country. I've already seen two separate newspaper articles on it.

coventrycat86 said:

This thing has been making big news across the country. I've already seen two separate newspaper articles on it.
I've also seen the story on CNN and a friend said she saw they were broadcasting it at the Den Nat'l Convention.

Cheers,
Dixie

Maybe one of threads should be pinned temporarily so we don't end up with 10+ "This Land" threads. Not that it doesn't deserve it though....

Din't know it made the news. Wow, talk about word spreading. I played it in a Citrcut City tonight (to check audio quality on a Laptop I was browsing) and gathered a crowd, a few of which took down the URL.

That was funny...

I've had four people send this to my e-mail, and I've just recently found a computer with the ability to run it. What a hoot!, I'm going to forward this to all my other liberal sissy and right wing nut-job friends. :D

:sign: :sign:

coventrycat86 said:

y'all betta rekonize!

I still watched it again and I still got a kick out of it! :p

The Howard Dean thing is just scary, it seems as if he's going to pop out at you from the computer screen. God, how scary!.