• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

checking in

aeroswat

Hey guys been awhile just checking in to see whats going on, finally got my truck traveling all over the country, right now im in wisconsin, and will spend tomorrow in ohio, will finally make it home for turkey day nest week.

happy thanksgiving everyone
Shawn
ill check in a couple days wherever im at

right now im in wisconsin

Honk if you happen to pass by the people's republic of Madison! Hope you enjoy your travels through our fine state!

Cheers!

Hey Shawn :thumbs:

Glad to hear you're doing good. :thumbs:

Oh and Steve "People's Republic..." you ain't seen NOTHING until you've been to Connecticut, specifically the town of Mansfield where UCONN is located. In your wildest dreams you couldn't make up the crap that goes on there and what these people say and think. I'll send ya some "Letters to the Editor" (LTE) in the local paper from Mansfield residents ;) you'll love 'em :0

The Town Council recently adopted a resolution prohibiting the Pledge of Allegiance being recited at the opening of Council meetings. In a LTE, a former Council member asked that at the beginning of each Town Council meeting that the names of our war dead who died ONLY IN IRAQ in the past week be read in order to "bring the truth and horror of war" to the public's attention. The Mansfield Congregational Church has little red flags on their front lawn, LIT UP AT NIGHT, memoralizing our war dead IN IRAQ ONLY in an uncharacteristic act of religious partisianship. I'm just gettin' warmed up.... :p

See, I told ya :p Connecticut can out-"People's Republic" Wisconsin ANYDAY, ANYTIME, bring it ON baby!!! :p

Howdy Shawn and Enjoy the ride. Let us know when you make it down to Sunny Central Florida...... :D :thumbs: :p