• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheerleaders gone wild ...

smitty0255

I am guessing that this is on the national stage somewhere. It is certainly a topic of conversation here in Charlotte today ...

Witnesses said Keathley and the woman were having sex in a stall at Banana Joe's in Channelside about 2:10 a.m. Sunday, an arrest report states.

Club patron Melissa Holden said she and other women became angry while waiting for the restroom.

Holden said she could see the two women in the stall and heard moaning. After about 15 minutes, she said, the two women emerged. Another patron complained and then "the blonde hit me in the face," Holden said.

link

mugshots.jpg

topcats.jpg

No "Bananna needed at Bananna Joe's" LOL

Man, that one is sure ugly without her makeup.

You tried to log on to the Panthers website? I think they shut it down. :laugh: :laugh:

Tech said:
[snapback]247158[/snapback]​

I was going to say the same thing...she's hot with make-up. Maybe that's why make-up is so expensive...it really helps the ugly ones. :whistling: Or maybe that's just her "tore-up" look after doing it?

-Fetter

I don't think I would kick either out of bed, although it doesn't appear that they would be intersted in much...

ALostTexan

Howard Stern say's he wants to give them a job as cheerleaders on his show, when he goes to sirius radio.

What a humanitarian he is, to give those poor unfortunate girls a steady job.

fetterjohn said:
Tech said:
[snapback]247158[/snapback]​

I was going to say the same thing...she's hot with make-up. Maybe that's why make-up is so expensive...it really helps the ugly ones. :whistling: Or maybe that's just her "tore-up" look after doing it?

-Fetter
[snapback]247265[/snapback]​

That, and she just slapped the crap out of some poor woman who had to pee. That can take a lot out of you
:sign:

they should have sold tickets and called a press conference donating the money to some charity for children or animals. Isn't that how celebritys usually get out of trouble.

P.S yes i know my spelling and grammar is horrible please dont hate me.

The blonde Renee Thomas 'borrowed' another girl's license, so Kristen Owen has her name address and so on at the Tampa arrest center's web site

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.as...isp/bn=05071806 http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.as...isp/bn=05071807

for the world to see. All 3 have been fired, tough for the Kristen Owen girl to fall for the old line (let me borrow your license so me n' Andrea can have a few drinks in Tampa) 20 years old underage in a bar toilet stall doing the nurse. That girl needs a little guidance.

Careful when drinking!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/aggie...responsibly.jpg