• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chernobyl by Kawasaki

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Something I found interesting, you may or may not. A motorcycle tour of the Chernobyl Dead Zone. The tour.

Oh my God!!!!

I will never make jokes about Chernobyl again. That has to be the most morbid thing I have ever seen.

I may not sleep tonight.

:(

Just a note on the stats. Europeans use a decimal point the way we use a comma, and vice versa. So 3.000 to them is 3,000 to us and 2,75 is 2 and 3/4. Quiz to follow.

I just finished reading all 27-pages of this. Holy Crap! That is Amazing to see. I may have to go to the library to read some more.

Her name is Elena

Is this a Russian address?

Ukraine 03187 Kiev-187 Zabolotnogo 20/A Post Box 25 Elena

Can we send mail to Russia? It would be nice to send her a thank you note for doing it. ???

According to the World Nuclear Association the plant is running now. Reactor #4 of course is not but the others are. They built a town 30km away where all the workers live.

She shows the entire place vacant? ??? What gives?

SD, it is a Ukrainian address and you can send mail there with no problems. An Air mail letter will take anywhere from 8 to 15 days to a major city sometimes more to a small town.

Back