• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Herf

MaduroWoman

Wednesday September 3, 2008 @7pm ---Enjoy a cigar with friends and myself at Fizz Bar and Grill located in the Lake view area, 3220 N Lincoln in Chicago. If you have not already, please confirm your attendance by emailing me at info@madurowoman.com . Smoke a cigar on Altadis or BYOC! ;)

Breana Blaque

Just a heads up guys!

This is shaping up to be a good event. Hope too see some of you out there.

John Conrony from Altadis will be there just received his email! Hopefully some of the Chicago Altadis VIPS can make it out!

Hope you guys have a great time. And if he does come say Hi to John Conroy for me :D

Not in cigar stores.

Fizz is a bar!

They are one of the few places in Chicago where you can still smoke and have a drink. How you ask?
They have this nice beer garden with a tent. Hope you guys can make it. Ill be the d bag :rolleyes: in the CP Tshirt!

Wish I could have made it! Sounds like a ton of fun! See all you fellas next time

Didnt miss much very low turnout. Which is expected with it being in the city , being in chicago, and being on a weekday.

Nice to catch up with John.. nice to see Ben and Clint. Met some new ppl who i pointed in this direction.
Dan John sends his regards!

I would have liked to come. Ended up working until 6:30 and ended with a migrain on top of it.