• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

Not sure of witch hotel, but somewhere close to the McCormick Convention Center. If that helps.

Oh, you betcha big boy!!! I'll do it if I can!!! :thumbs:

Okay I just confirmed I will be in Chicago July 10-12. I am staying at Hilton Chicago 720 South Michigan Ave. I should be free after 5pm on the 10th and 11th.

pfttt looks like ill be free afer 5:30 and downtown..

Want to meet up at mortons bar off of michigan ave and wacker drive for food, drinks and cigars. (10 min down the street going north)??
or we can hit up the four seasons hotel bar for some drinks and cigars.

I am actually going to be in Chicago the 11th, 12th, and leaving the 13th. I am staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile - 10 E. Grand Avenue. I have something going on early in the evening on the 11th but I should be free 8ish and would love to meet up. Alex do us right!

Hell yea the more the marrier. We are talking the 11th? I do not have a car so it has to be within cab distance or if someone can pick me up.

So far we have:
theHatguy
GG
DD
alexgtp
MillhizzelPB

So it seems the 11th is the day.
Jonas!! if the event is not work related dont go to it..LOL!! you will have a funner time with us!
Do i need to call in on the 12th??? LOL!! shit i might as well stay downtown also!

Jonas!! if the event is not work related dont go to it..LOL!! you will have a funner time with us!
Do i need to call in on the 12th??? LOL!! shit i might as well stay downtown also!

It is work related and it includes an open bar so be ready my friend! I would suggest calling in sick on the 12th.

It is work related and it includes an open bar so be ready my friend! I would suggest calling in sick on the 12th.

shit let us know which bar and we will meet you on the left side of the bar..LOL!

You guys have fun.. You make me want to come out to Chicago really bad. I had to much fun with you guys before the night started... :D :D

mortons downtown. (I block w of michigan ave on wacker) 6:15ish PM??? for smokes and a light dinner
Afterwards head to rush and division for more cigars, cocktails and music and scenery!

mortons downtown. (I block w of michigan ave on wacker) 6:15ish PM??? for smokes and a light dinner
Afterwards head to rush and division for more cigars, cocktails and music and scenery!

Sounds like a plan. I am looking forward to this.

hatguy wish I could make that one, looks like I will not be in Chicago Land till last week of August. Hint Hint.

See you boys than.

Jay