• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
I'll be in town next Friday through Wednesday 11/12 to 11/17. I am free Friday and Saturday evenings. Staying at the Hilton on Michigan ave. I can meet anywhere where the El stops. Or a cab. :)

Looking forward to burning a stick or two.

Best

Joe

Joe, you know I'll smoke one with you. Maybe next Friday? I get off at 1 and am in the city.

Best,
Sean

Joe, you know I'll smoke one with you. Maybe next Friday? I get off at 1 and am in the city.

Best,
Sean

Sean, that's great! I'm landing at 2:21 and should be downtown between 4-4:30. I can meet you at the same place. I will bring a bottle of Surly Darkness to share!.. What's the name of the place we went? Or if you have other ideas, I'm open for discussion. LMK.

Best,

Joe

I'll be around 12-13, but leaving town after that. I might be up for something

Looks like it'll be Friday late afternoon....

Sean, the name of the place right off the El escapes me but is that the place you have in mind?

I was able to remember and looked up the place. Tesa @ north halsted

I remember hearing tesa was going to be gone from there because of the lease being up and the owner of the building leasing it to his son or something. But Joe, since you'll be staying downtown, then it may be easier to do a place like up-down tobacco. TESA was convenient because you were staying out by o'hare, now that you're in the city though, we might as well meet somewhere more convenient like up down.

updown

1550 North Wells Street (Just off corner of Wells and North)
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 337-8025

I remember hearing tesa was going to be gone from there because of the lease being up and the owner of the building leasing it to his son or something. But Joe, since you'll be staying downtown, then it may be easier to do a place like up-down tobacco. TESA was convenient because you were staying out by o'hare, now that you're in the city though, we might as well meet somewhere more convenient like up down.

updown

1550 North Wells Street (Just off corner of Wells and North)
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 337-8025

I am cool with that. Is this place accessible by the train or should I cab it. I am staying at the Hilton on Michigan Ave. Can we indulge with some libations without hassle? I don't know if you like Russian Imperial Sout but you got to try the Surly Darkness! :) Anyone else able to make the trip? The more the merrier!

Best,

Joe

I am cool with that. Is this place accessible by the train or should I cab it. I am staying at the Hilton on Michigan Ave.

Best,

Joe

Hilton, swanky! It's easily accessible by the Brown Line @ Sedgwick or Red Line @ Clark/Division (~11min/.6mi walk from here). From the Hilton it's a short walk west to the Red Line @ Harrison.

I don't think they have a problem with BYOB, there are no laws against it in Chicago. Sam and I went to an Italian place across the street that had good italian beef, so we can get some food before hand if you want.

You're in for a treat! I went to a local bar 3 consecutive nights when I heard they tapped a keg of darkness. :)

Have you tried furious or surly wet, yet?

And is night stalker readily available in chi-town? I'm starting to do the pee-pee dance! :D

I am taking Sean's lead on this. LMK Thx!

8 to 8 is a very nice place, but not convenient from the city. It would have been perfect if you were staying at O'Hare. There's no real easy way to get there via train. So, let's stick with the city. Sorry we'll miss you Northsider.

As for Nightstalker, it is all over the Chi-town area right now, not the special release nightstalkers, just the regular one.

Can't wait to hang out tonight. Have a safe flight and give me a call once you're settled and ready to head to the cigar shop. I drove today, so I can just come grab you from the hotel and then we'll head back to cigar shop after getting some food.

8 to 8 is a very nice place, but not convenient from the city. It would have been perfect if you were staying at O'Hare. There's no real easy way to get there via train. So, let's stick with the city. Sorry we'll miss you Northsider.

8to8 is near to where I grew up, so a quick train right out west isn't difficult...but really not for tourists I would say. Have a good time. Enjoy!