• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chillin Moose

dawgie34203

I’m kind of a dumbass…
When I decided to try cigar smoking as a hobby, I couldn’t justify $40, $30, or even $10 for a cigar, not knowing if I would even enjoy it. So I bought a few of these here and there, then a box. I mean $40 for a whole box? How could they be that bad?

Well, they aren’t that bad. Actually they are a nice cigar! They have a lot of flavor, but not much complexity, if that makes any sense. They sport an even burn, strong ash, and a good amount of smoke. They are just a consistent, predictable cigar. Way better than a yard gar without the higher price tag. In fact, I would rather have one of these than some of the $20 sticks I have tried.

There, I said it. Now y’all KNOW I’m a newbie!IMG_0253.jpegIMG_0254.jpeg

LOL, Newbie or not, like what you smoke, smoke what you like. My go to's tend to be 5 to 15 buck smokes, but I'll smoke a La Finca a few times a month. I've got a buddy who has 5x's my income and he smokes 2-3 La Finca's a day. It's what he likes. Most everyone on here has had that 20, 30 or more stick that they'll never smoke again due to price vs enjoyability factor. Keep enjoying, keep reviewing, keep posting.