• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chiselito and Limitado

crob

I had three very good smokes today. Had a La Gloria Wavell Oscuro which was awesome, had not smoked one in a couple of weeks. Also had two cigars that La Flor Dominica just came out with the Chiselito which is a corona size and I also had the new Limitado stick which they rolled out to compete against the new La Gloria Serie R. Both the Chiselito and the Limitado which is probably about the same size as the Serie R #7, were very good. Both packed a hell of a punch. I was particulary impressed with the Limitado, nice oily natural wrapper, very spicy. It was also very well made, nice burn and ash. Nice finish. Give yourself about an hour and 1/2, only after you have a nice filling dinner. Definitely recommend it for those who like robust cigars.

Ponmelo que lo voy a partir!!!!! I love it bave.

Chiselito.....so a smaller version of the Chisel eh?

Been curious about those.

I'm gonna pick a few up today at the shop and give 'em a test drive tonight....I'll post my review and tasting :sign: :p !