• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chris Druuurrry

CalixEros

Big Building Builder
This guy always plays his best under pressure. I was getting a little worried by the way Buffalo played in New York, but man did they pull it out big time last night. What an unbelievable finish! Now hopefully Buffalo can wrap things up tomorrow afternoon. LET'S GO BUFFALO

It was a fantastic finish. Colorado misses Drury... :(

That goal by Drury was set up by the icing by the Rangers...it also prevented the Rangers to change the line. THAT is what set up the flury of shots and the eventual game tying goal with seconds left.

My heart sank at that moment and knew the Rangers would eventually lose the game. Had they been allowed to change their line for the faceoff, our defensive line would have been on the ice.

But Buffalo showed why they are the #1 seed. Rangers could STILL take the next two games...

This guy always plays his best under pressure. I was getting a little worried by the way Buffalo played in New York, but man did they pull it out big time last night. What an unbelievable finish! Now hopefully Buffalo can wrap things up tomorrow afternoon. LET'S GO BUFFALO

Hell Yeah! Amazing series all the way around. Sens go down next.