• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christ is risen!!!

vern

He is risen indeed!!!
My family is getting together with my Mom for a big dinner after church, and sometime in there I will slip out to the shop for a cigar. Have a great Easter brothers. :)

Vern, thanks for the Easter wish! I hope you and yours have a great time together.

JerryG...right back at ya'! Have a great Easter. :D

And to all that follow, I hope your family get-together reminds you of how lucky you are to have a family that cares. Tell your loved-ones how much YOU care about them!

Y'all take care!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Nice Gesture Vern ol' Pal!!! Just got in from church, had some lunch and gonna head out and check on a few jobs whilst I enjoy a "been on the chopping block for a long time" ;) cigar: Partgas Pyramide EL Maduro.....I'll let y'all know how it goes!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :thumbs:

Happy Easter Brothers, and remember why why celebrate today....not for the eggs!! :p ;) :D

Ryan

Happy Easter to everyone :D I hope everyone had a great day ;)

As has already been said.... A glorious day indeed! :)

Happy Easter to Allofyou...... from Allofus! :cool:

Thanks for the support guys, The girls have gone to evening service and I just woke from my after dinner nap. I did get a short story in while the daughters were hunting for eggs in the frount yard. My mom brought over her homemade rolls ( yummy ) and the wife cooked up a fine spread.
I think I am due a little something from the island tonight, maybe one of them nice cigars gifted me by a dead rockstar.
I hope you all had an equally wonderfull Easter.