• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Cheer

Lots of places pick it up. Off the top of my head would be smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com

Good Luck

marscigars.com is another good place I think their price when I ordered was 13-14 for a 100g tin.

I like to buy my Tobacco from 4noggins It's a small family owned company in the Green Mtns. They also specialize in shipping out of the country. Those of you who frequent pipe forums are probably familiar with the owner. Great people and service. 14.49 for 100g of 2008 Christmas Cheer.

Doc.

I've had good experience will all of the aforementioned sites

but JRcigars actually has the best price on CC, I think right about 10 bucks

I like to buy my Tobacco from 4noggins It's a small family owned company in the Green Mtns. They also specialize in shipping out of the country. Those of you who frequent pipe forums are probably familiar with the owner. Great people and service. 14.49 for 100g of 2008 Christmas Cheer.

Doc.

Yep and their own blends are very good. I smoke quite a bit of Bald Headed Teacher and Button Bay. :love: