• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Eve Day

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Ok guys (and Gals)

Its Christmas Eve day and I am done shopping. I usually am out there with the rest of the crazies on this last day, but this year am done early. Everything is all wrapped and ready to go.

I plan on relaxing today and enjoying a couple good smokes. Are you guys all done too and what are you plans for the day.>>???
I am going to start with a great cup of coffee and a nice 64Principe M for breakfast and then take it from there.

Hope today is not too crazy for you and that you get to enjoy some of it.

Art

Had all the women in my life buy all my presents for each other. My mom bought for my sister, dad and fiance. My fiance bought for my mom. Got all my bases covered :D

Started off my day right with an opus XXX power ranger about an hour ago. :thumbs:

Edit to add.

I have been done for a couple of weeks. Just got everything wrapped this past weekend. So today I am home free. I was planning to into the office a few hours but after watching the news it appears there have been several accidents and road closing due to ice this morning. So I am going to play it safe and just work from home for a few hours. After that....its Miller time...well time for a good smoke, something to eat and a nice adult beverage.

Had all the women in my life buy all my presents for each other. My mom bought for my sister, dad and fiance. My fiance bought for my mom. Got all my bases covered :D

Started off my day right with an opus XXX power ranger about an hour ago. :thumbs:

Edit to add.

Damn that's gangsta! I am talking about the shopping plans as well as the early morning Opus XxX. I was able to get me one last week on cigarbid. I am pretty excited about it. They are hard to find in these parts.

Great way to start the day guys. For us here Sirius, we have about 5 inches of snow and are expecting rain, rain, rain all day. So I expect all the snow will be gone by tonite. :)

Art

I have been done for a couple of weeks. Just got everything wrapped this past weekend. So today I am home free. I was planning to into the office a few hours but after watching the news it appears there have been several accidents and road closing due to ice this morning. So I am going to play it safe and just work from home for a few hours. After that....its Miller time...well time for a good smoke, something to eat and a nice adult beverage.

Edit to add.

Damn that's gangsta! I am talking about the shopping plans as well as the early morning Opus XxX. I was able to get me on last week on cigarbid. I am pretty excited about it. They are hard to find in these parts.

Bet you paid an arm and a leg for it! Hope you enjoy it!

Did almost all of my shopping online this year but have not wrapped anything yet. Going to try and hit the gym this morning if they are open and will probably wrap gifts tonight while enjoying some scotch and hanging out with my dogs.

Got everything bought yesterday and Monday, and wrapped last night. Then I'm looking at it all under the tree and remember I'm almost out of paper towels and forgot to get porridge for the Tomte (old Scandinavian folk custom i still keep) so . . . I have to go back out into the madness after breakfast.

THEN a good cigar!

~Boar

I do my shopping at the bank. Picked up some C-notes, Nifties and double sawbucks. No one has ever returned one of my gifts.

Doc.

I do my shopping at the bank. Picked up some C-notes, Nifties and double sawbucks. No one has ever returned one of my gifts.

Doc.

You're just like my Dad.

All of my shopping is done, i just have two more gifts to wrap for the wife. Other then that I plan to relax today and get ready for this evening.

My wife buys for the kids and her family, I get gift cards and send them to my family. We don't buy for each other, we do that through out the year. So yeah, I'm done.