• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas for the Troops - OPFTH style

Smitty

It’s that time of year again! Operation from the Heart (www.opfth.com) is preparing for the Christmas Season. Our Troops Christmas boxes go out in November. Most shipments to the troops in the front lines take 4-6 weeks from our post office to the hands of the Soldiers. So every box we ship between November 1st and 20th make it to them around or before Christmas.

We have always been able to pack these boxes FULL of cigars and other items to bring some cheer to the troops. Letters , and Cards A MUST so add some of these in your boxes please.

Please take some time and make a trip to a dollar store to help us fill these boxes up for them. Of course, clearing out your humidors is always appreciated too!

So now is the time! Get your donations to us soon! We start the Christmas packing and shipping November 1.

Thanks in Advance~

Bill

“Smitty”

email me for shipping directions at smitty@opfth.com

check out our new Website (www.opfth.com) and sign up for our forums. All pictures of the troops and our packages and updates on that site.

I can think of no one else more deserving of the few cigars I have in my humidor than the men and women serving overseas. Email sent, Smitty... and thank you for what you are doing.

Any other BOTLs that have experience with packing and shipping to OPFTH?

:) thanks!

email sent to you with reply.

Any questions? feel free to contact me anytime...