• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Gift

Doll

Hi, I'm Looking for cao gold Robusto & Torpedo for a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. I'm interested in just the CAO GOLD Not the anniversary ones.

If anyone has any they can sell me I would be very interested.

if she didn't like those sites, maybe she can try Cigarbid. You know how women are, they can't refuse a bargain. :thumbs:

Sure Doll,

I have some you can buy! :D Don't listen to the rest of these guys!!! ;) For you, $10.00 per stick plus $7.00 s/h. Let me know how many you need.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Who us? Beat up on someone? Never! ;) :D

You do have to wonder why after the question was answered they insist on dealing with someone they don't know off a cigarboard.

Free tip for the Doll - next time don't mentioned your boyfriend and you'll have these guys climbing all over themselves. :sign: ;)

Yeah why are you being so mean to me. I just thought someone could help me out. I would pay for them. I also know that was to much for them.
Please don't answer me unless you can help. Thanks. :D

I tend to buy my cigars locally at my tobacconist...I find i get what I want by talking one on one with someone who knows cigars and sells too.
Do you have any good tobacconists near you,Doll?

Doll, check out JR Cigars. You can get what you want there. Also until 11/30 if you call your order in to their 800 number (1-800-JR Cigar) for each box of CAO you buy you can get a CAO humidor for $25. They have two types, one is a black and gray humidor with the CAO insignia on it and the other one has the green and yellow CAO Brazilia design. Both humidors have the following measurements:

Exterior: 10" X 7 3/4" X 5"
Interior: 8 1/4" X 6" X 4 1/4 "

I have several of the humidors that the company that make the CAO humidor and they are great humidors with a great seal on them.

Not only can you get the cigars, but a nice humidor for your boyfriend.

Back