• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas in CT

wam79

I got home from my trip to CT and NY last thurs.
This was my first trip back in 5 years. I had a great time visiting family and friends after so long an absence.
The nieces and nephew are getting big, It was fun letting then meet Uncle Bill :)
My brother in-law and I did get into NYC for a day. I was so busy I didn't think I would have
the time to go. I wish I could have arranged to meet some of the CP bruddas, but time was to short.
The day we went in was raining, it was the Thurs after Christmas. The streets were so crowded. The paper said it was one of the busiest days ever in manhattan.
We went to Nat Shermans' straight from Grand Central. What a cool store!!
I was able to enjoy a nice Padron 6000 while sitting in the upstairs Humi.
I was looking at the others in the shop and wondering if anyone from CP was there.
After the cigar we ate a nice meal and finished the day by going to the Guggenheim.
Now that I have had the pleasure? of smoking in cold weather. All I can say is I'm happy to be back in Hawaii. Actually the weather was warm for most of the time I was there 40s-50s. There was snow one night and I got to drive during a storm on the morning we left. Hartford was getting a lot of snow. CC I was thinking about you having to deal with the white stuff that morning :laugh:
Anyhow it's good to be back.
and thanks to the guys who had a hard time reaching me while I was away.
I appreciate your efforts

Aloha

Bill

YOU FOCK :0

I didn't hear from you :0

Yeah, I was driving around in that crap late Wednesday, early Thursday....

:rolleyes:
Sorry Bill
My family kept me real busy. I hardly had time to do anything extra at all.

Bill

I just got back from CT also. I was visiting my friends down in the Hartford area.

Damn..... sorry you didn't have the time to meet up with any of us....

Definitely catch ya next time....