• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas is almost here!

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:0 I have not had time to breath the last month or so.
Is everyone ready for christmas? :D
Presents wrapped, toys bought and jewelry ready. LOL :cool:
Everyone have a wonderful christmas!!! :thumbs:

i'm ready for the next 5 christmas' to be over! I've got everything that i can buy bought and cash in hand for the rest... too bad i work from today until next thursday :(

I, as usual, am stressed out. Tomorrow is the feast of the 7 fishes in traditional Italian homes and I'm 2 fish short. I've got baccala, calamari, octopus, lobster, and shrimp. I wonder If I'm breaking with tradition if I cook two of these, two different ways? We no longer have any black dressed Noni's in the family to confer with. Damn, I guess it's off to the fish monger.

Doc.

We'll be glad when the holidays, and the first half of Jan. are over this year as well. Not that I don't enjoy Christmas and the Holiday Cheer, but we've just been too stressed out this year. Brand new baby, no sleep, and big oral board exam coming up first week in January for my wife. Once that's done (and passed) life will be good, and I feel like a big weight will be lifted.

Here's to hoping everyone else is having a great holiday season, go out and smoke your finest!

:D I do know one thing. It is warm enough in northeast ohio that I will be enjoying a Anejo #55 on christmas day and loving every minute of it. Since I cannot enjoy them inside any buildings here anymore in the nazi state of Ohio. :D
God Bless everyone this year whoever and where ever you are. :thumbs:
DarreR

I, as usual, am stressed out. Tomorrow is the feast of the 7 fishes in traditional Italian homes and I'm 2 fish short. I've got baccala, calamari, octopus, lobster, and shrimp. I wonder If I'm breaking with tradition if I cook two of these, two different ways? We no longer have any black dressed Noni's in the family to confer with. Damn, I guess it's off to the fish monger.

Doc.

Doc

I usually get crab meat stuffed fillets, that kills 2 for 1. Merry Christmas!

BT

Doc.

Doc

I usually get crab meat stuffed fillets, that kills 2 for 1. Merry Christmas!

BT

Costco has these (crab stuffed salmon fillets) and they are WONDERFUL, even though the crab meat is imitation!!!

Not really ready for X-mas here! Was out shopping last night, and I'll be back out this afternoon finishing up!!! :angry:

Why is it every year, I say I'm going to get all my Christmas shopping done EARLY... And every year I'm right out there in all the madness right up until Christams Eve!?!?!

Oh well, all is good. The holidays are still my favorite time of year!!!

I am SO ready for this stuff to be done...present buying, wrapping, TRAFFIC :angry: I was dumb and went to one of the (i thought at the time) less crowded malls yesterday afternoon...It was INSANE...and I forget that around this time of year people get to be dipsticks and forget how to DRIVE! Anyway, I have a couple more presents to buy and I am done...oh wait...no i'm not...gotta make a cake...from SCRATCH for dinner tomorrow afternoon...and go grover shopping...I just wanna go and smoke one of my new sticks at the cigar shop like I did last night...

Melly :( ;) ???

I just finished my shopping today. At least I got it done before Christmas eve, which usually isn't the case.

Merry Christmas everybody.

It occurs to me I need to go ahead and make fun of my mis-typing before tim k does...grover shopping was meant to be grocery shopping :angry:

Melly

I'm looking forward to a pretty laid back Christmas. Got the major shopping done this past week with the arrival of the last mail-order present to put under the tree for The Wife®. To finish the shopping off, I picked up the last few stocking stuffers yesterday. Done!

Today has been a quiet day around the house. Got up early to put a pair of turkey breasts in the smoker that had brined overnight. They've now got about 4° to go before I yank 'em outta the box. While that was goin', I stood out on the deck with a gifted Zino Barrel and watched some new birds at the feeder and tossed a bumper for the dog.

In between, I helped MarcSheldon perpetuate a hoax Christmas tradition by photoshopping Santa and a reindeer into his front yard. :D

Later, The Wife® and I plan to go out for dinner a couple of drinks at the American Legion.

It's been a good day.