• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI has good deal today!

Dsav101

Women it seems are the antichrist.
Best of Padilla Sampler, 15 cigars only $49.99
90-rated gems on sale....Big Time (MSRP: $145)
Offer good until Thursday, November 22nd, 9AM ET

Sounds liek good deal to me anyways!
5 8/11 robusto
5 1932 robusto
5 1968 robusto

mmmmm.... 1932's! :love:

I know very little about the '68. However, even without those five, this would still be a good deal.

What bothers me is that I just jumped on a deal the other day! Now this one comes around! I'm getting screwed on the shipping! BLAH WHATEVER. I love me some signatures! I'm stocked on Miamis though...

I was standing in the checkout line (virtual,mind you) on this deal -- then pulled away in the nick of time. I have a hard time turning down a good deal, even when I'm stocked to the gills and have already spent too much money for the month. :blush:

Good grab for all those who took advantage! :thumbs:

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm a big fan of the 8&11's. Haven't tried the others yet.

Glad I could help. :) First time I was able to be first to post about something that people are getting involved in :)

Heard about this from a friend of mine who already pulled the trigger. Damn good deal indeed!!!!

mac

IF I didn't have a wife and IF I didn't have a 7mo old at home, I woulda def got a few of em. Alas, sleeping alone on the couch for a while isn't that appealing to me. :)

Very nice deal indeed. CI has some nice deals lately. This one is up there with the Padilla Obsidian they had a little over a week ago.

I have absolutely no money but I still bought this. the 1932's are ridiculously awesome cigars.

I jumped on this, too... been waiting to try all of these. :) Thanks for the notice.

I made myself feel a little better about it by splitting the deal with gunsandcigars88. Those smaller dollar amounts are a little easier to swallow. The Obsidian is the only Padilla I've had, so I'm looking forward to trying the others.

D