• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI One Day Deal

Atlasm

I'll sleep when I'm dead
Joya de Nicaragua Mega-Sampler, only $39.99

Go big or go home, holmes. This deal is big - big-brand name, big-time flavor, big league savings. I present you with Joya de Nicaragua's 20-cigar Mega-Sampler for only $39.99. Hey full-bodied fans: 'twas much rejoicing!

Joya de Nicaragua has a long and distinguished history. Highly regarded as one of the finest cigars made in Nicaragua and once the official state cigar of the country, this classic brand is well-known for its full-flavored and full-bodied character. This Mega-Sampler showcases 20 of JdN's finest, split evenly among four compelling blends. Each has been crafted into a generous 6"x50 Toro shape and boasts a lush blend of Havana-seed, Nicaraguan long-leaf tobaccos and flawless, expertly fermented wrappers. Go on, expand your palate with this man-sized offering.

Joya de Nicaragua Mega-Sampler includes:
5 - Joya de Nicaragua Toro (6" x 50)
5 - Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 Toro (6" x 50)
5 - Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Toro (6" x 50)
5 - Joya de Nicaragua Serie 'C' Toro (6" x 50)

Thanks to CigarPass :thumbs:
Where else can I get the skinny on good deals?

I did a quick search for +Joya +Nicaragua in the Cigar Lounge, and most of the results talked about strong cigars.

My friend who is an avid cigar smoker bought it before I even told him about it.
I followed suit and pulled the trigger.