• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CI Superstore Bethlehem

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
I will be on vacation in the NJ and Penn area between Nov. 6th and the 17th for some family functions.  Part of our trip will put us in Bethlehem, PA for a couple of days and I will be taking a day to myself and spend it at this store just relaxing.  Not sure what day that will be but will post it when I can, probably the 13th-15th.  If anyone is free to meet up you are more then welcome.

I stopped in there last time I was in PA.  It was a little out of the way, but I couldn't help myself.

Yeah true, and as it turns out my wife's family lives only 15 minutes away.

Walk down the street and hit Bethlehem Breworks for some good beerz.  Off the rails IPA....delicious.

I assume you'll hit the old steel factory too...

Not sure about the steel factory, depends on time.  Thanks for the Breworks advice, will try to hit that up.

oke&coke said:
Not sure about the steel factory, depends on time.  Thanks for the Breworks advice, will try to hit that up.

Make time, before the CI shop.  American heritage.

Sorry for thread jumping, but Bethlehem Steel, that's an icon of the past. (At least, for me)

I know an 87yo ex employee of Bethlehem Steel. I wish I could talk him into going. I'll ask but I don't think he's up to it although I know he would love to go.

Yeah I saw some of the pics for the old factory. Those are some very imposing looking structures.

Found out we will be in the area Nov. 10th through the 12th.  Not sure what evening I will be able to tear myself away from the family but will post here when I can.

Just got into PA today and we made a short walk on Main Street in downtown Bethlehem. Did get to purchase some sticks at that location and hope to get to the superstore tomorrow but not sure what time. Maybe after 2pm.

I wish I could meet but I'm physically a wreck these days. Hope you enjoy the visit!

With this weather I don't blame you. I here it is supposed to snow in the next couple days. Luckily we should be gone by then.

That may be the Hamburg store but I can't say for sure.