• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Art

massphatness

I bought this from a brother on another board who does some pretty decent cigar art. This one is called "Cuban Big Boys" and is now hanging proudly in my new office at work. This is a print taken from a pen & ink original. It just arrived today, and I love it. Anyone else have some cool cigar art?

4993683193_8aba6fc1d6_z.jpg

I've seen that picture somewhere before... but for the life of me I can't remember where. Pretty sure it was on a website.

Check out a book called Cigar Style by Nick Foulkes. I was given a copy for my birthday a few years back. It's got a number of quotes, art, photographs, and stock photos of all things cigar. ISBN 978-2759402687

I've seen those posted on facebook on the different cigar people's pages (like Tatuaje).

If you go to Liebermn's (http://www.liebermans.net) they have a TON of cigar art.

Just search for "Cigar" int heir search bar and be amazed...

They dont sell to general public on their website, but ANY store that sells art can order from Liebermans (Probably gets most of their art there) . Also if you search the links you will find an online store that will order from Liebermans and ship to anywhere.

Most of my house artwork came from there.