• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar bands

the gurkha

NWMSU Mafia Godfather
Reaction score
Whats up, just wondering if any of you keep your bands and what you do with them, I have a captain morgan bottle that I am still working on filling up, not only does it look bad a$$ but It would also function as a very nice centerpiece.

I usually glue them to an old cigar box. I've covered up a couple of them. However, I bought a bottle of fairly nice tequila in Mexico (by my standards anyway), and as soon as that bottle is empty I'll start filling it up with cigar bands.

Eric

Stick em in a ziplock until I'm in the mood to make another matted display for them.
Been lazy lately :whistling:

You sound like a bunch of old housewives.

“. . .I save them like green-stamps and exchange them for house wares. . ." ". . . Oh' girl, you know that's a great idea but, I like to make arts and crafts with them. . ." ". . .well, I’m saving mine to stitch into a disease-of-the-month quilt. . .”

Be a freakin man and throw the d@mn things in the trash.

P.S. Here’s the obligatory emoticon for those who can’t recognize sarcasm :p

The only ones I keep are the cuesta-reys for their promotional stuff. Not that I actually remember to do that often, or even know where the ones I've saved are located.

I have two large vases I put them in, one is full to the rim, the other one is almost there. It looks cool seeing all of the pretty Opus, DC Maximus, Habanos bands in there, like a collage......... :laugh:

takeapuff6 said:
i save them in the same box that the cigars came in that my dad bought when i was born,kinda nerdy.
[snapback]156812[/snapback]​

What kind of cigars Puff?

I need to start doing something different with mine . I usually just throw them on my desk and it seems they always find there way to the trash.

The White Owl bands look really cool wrapped around my...er....uh....Nevermind :laugh:

Keep the CAOs for their swag. Keep the others because I believe that I will be creative and do something with them. Don't think that will ever happen though.

Gregor

I'm gonna make a skin tight Jumpsuit with mine some day :laugh:

But seriously, I have almost every band I ever took off a cigar, in a cigar box and a shoe box. I think I will matte them some day, or decorate the top of my desk with them.