• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar bands

Captain B

If anyone has cigar bands they can send me, I'd appreciate it. I know a lot of people save the bands from their cigars, and if you're not going to use them for a project or something, maybe you could send them to me. If I get enough, I'm going to buy something from BandwagonUSA. :0
Thanks everyone!

Got a bunch of bands saved up for the same reason......But some of that stuff is still pretty steep in price for what it is :angry:

Are ya'll for real? What is it like a GREENSTAMP store you use cigarbands at? ???

Yep, Bandwagonusa.com The difference is you still have to pay money as well as the bands. Not so with greenstamps if I remember correctly ???

S&H Green Stamps bro, you are too young to remember them most likely. They were given out based on the amount of goods purchased and redeemable for products. We use to get them at Gas Stations and grocery stores most often. Piggly Wiggly was where my mom got most of hers. When I was a kid I got a whole Camping kit (Tent, First aid jit, sleeping bags, camp cookware, dishes etc... that my mom got for me with her green stamps.

Ahhhhhh, the memories, thanks for that guys :D :love: :)

here is a link: S&H

Oh yeah PB, we used to et ons of greem stamps from our local supermarket. After about a year or two, we'd stick them all in the books and go shopping at the Green Stamp store.

WOW, we got some neat stuff!!! That was fun, thanks for bginging back the memories. :thumbs:

Oh man? Am I showing my age again? I'M NOT THAT OLD!!! :angry:

The memories. We grew up in Massachusettes (Waltham & Maynard) and remember going to the S & H store as a toddler. I think our Popps use to buy extra stuff just to get more stamps some times..... :D :thumbs: :p