• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Bands

Bmed07

Wanted to do something cool with my cigar bands. Wanted to get some ideas from fellow CP members. I'm sure a bunch of you out there have done something nice with your cigar bands. If anyone has any ideas please let me know...

Glue them onto glass in a simple frame. Looks nice hanging on the wall. Others have done ashtrays or full tables covered in bands. Do some searching, you'll find some old threads discussing the projects.

-John

Are you supposed to take them off the cigar? I've been smoking mine. ???

Glue them onto glass in a simple frame. Looks nice hanging on the wall. Others have done ashtrays or full tables covered in bands. Do some searching, you'll find some old threads discussing the projects.

-John

Tables covered in bands sounds nice and I've seen them before. But WOW that's a whole lot of cigars to get a table covered. :whistling:

Are you supposed to take them off the cigar? I've been smoking mine. ???

Reminds me of one of the funniest things I've ever seen, a guy trying to light and smoke a cigar with the cedar sheet still around it.

I am saving my bands also....Going to do something like that when I have 50-100 different ones.

I tape them into a moleskin notebook I have and if it's the first time I've had it, I'll write down a mini-review for myself.

i have some bands, not sure what i want to do with them yet.
Thinking abut scanning them as super high quality pics, then photo shopping them to make them more artistic

then printing them off and matting and framing them

t

Failing that, there's always Bandwagonusa.com. I got a pretty nice Kenneth Cole watch from there and have no complaints. You will get put on the JR Cigar mailing list though. Unfortunately, I think my wife will kill me if the cigar store indian arrives in the mail.

I glued a bunch to a big table and it turned out quite nice. Took me a couple months and a bunch of bands from some very nice CP members. Oh, and decoupage.

I think this is very nice and classy for a wall hanging in a man cave or something
IZ4GD00Z.jpg

Failing that, there's always Bandwagonusa.com. I got a pretty nice Kenneth Cole watch from there and have no complaints. You will get put on the JR Cigar mailing list though. Unfortunately, I think my wife will kill me if the cigar store indian arrives in the mail.
I've had my eye on one of those Indians for a while now! Just don't have anywhere to put it. Soon, though, soon.

I think this is very nice and classy for a wall hanging in a man cave or something
IZ4GD00Z.jpg

Yeah BlackLabelBravo, That's a nice one to hang up, but I really liked the desk covered in bands. But like I said, that's a whole lot of bands. :whistling:

I wished they would bring back some of the desk top humidors. I had the bands for 4 of them, but never had the money. When I did have the money, they got rid of the humidors. :( So I have given away a good 4k+ bands. :laugh: