• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Bid Customer Service A+

Castaway

I won a bid for a fiver of Padron 3000s, was told they were out of stock, and they sent me 4000s as a replacement at the 3000s price. :D

That makes up for it, but why would they auction off something they don't have?

I'm still waiting on a 2 different 5er's that I won on July 13th! At least they say how sorry for the delay they are every time I call. Sheez!

My guess is that either it's not really an auction, or they just lost track of how many they had in stock (haven't seen 'em up for auction since).

Gonz said:
That makes up for it, but why would they auction off something they don't have?
[snapback]211806[/snapback]​

They sell stuff they don't have so why not auction it too. Just a little bit bitter!

Twice in the last 4 months I've had packages on backorder. I don't think this is a 100% true auction site. I have been charged for the s&h on the part of the order I did get and that seems a little funny to me.

So was I but I called and they are going to send me the Churchill size instead of the Toro size I won. Still, a month to make the offer is a bit much.

jacknife said:
I'm still waiting on a 2 different 5er's that I won on July 13th! At least they say how sorry for the delay they are every time I call. Sheez!
[snapback]211827[/snapback]​