• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Briefcase software

hooiserguy

fellow newbie
Reaction score
found this software program and downloaded it to try it out and so far it looks pretty useful on the old inventory in the humi's. Just wonder if anyone has used it? ???

I've tried to use it before, but I'm not always at the computer when I grab a cigar. I haven't opened the program in about 3-4 months.

I know I cant find the time to set it up,But I will try yo get it going and keep on it.

I have an Excel spreadsheet. I like Excel because I can set it up to keep track of anything I want. I used to keep track of how much I was spending on cigars, but the numbers got to big to watch, so I deleted them...

Another Excel user here. Just set up a simple spreadsheet to keep track of what i buy, the specs on that vitola, the price, where i bought it from, and the price i paid.

-Zach

Software's not bad. It would be better if it would let you add to the "All Cigars" database. There's alot of stuff not in there.