• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Buys - Making Payments via Bill Pay

godfather

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I'd like to throw out a new IDEA for making cigar payments over here.

Many of you probably utilize online bill bay, so I thought I'd throw out the idea of using THIS as another accpetable means to pay members on this forum.

Why I think this is a good idea:

1) It's simple. You setup the payee, type in the amount, click send, and it's mailed out the same business day.

2) The amount it deducted from your account and the bank sends the check. The check will NOT be issued unless you have sufficient funds.

3) The actual check at this point is backed by the bank and NOT you.

4) The recipient receives the payment with your address/name/comments.

---

What do you guys think? I just thought I'd throw this out as something to ponder and use as an alternate means of payment. Thanks for listening.

my credit union offers this, but I've never looked at it. I'll have to look it over. Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

The trick with online billpay is that not all customers get to use it for free. For example at Wells Fargo we get billpay free as a perk, not automatic.

Otherwise in theory is sounds like a good idea.

godfather said:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I'd like to throw out a new IDEA for making cigar payments over here.

Many of you probably utilize online bill bay, so I thought I'd throw out the idea of using THIS as another accpetable means to pay members on this forum.

Why I think this is a good idea:

1) It's simple. You setup the payee, type in the amount, click send, and it's mailed out the same business day.

2) The amount it deducted from your account and the bank sends the check. The check will NOT be issued unless you have sufficient funds.

3) The actual check at this point is backed by the bank and NOT you.

4) The recipient receives the payment with your address/name/comments.

---

What do you guys think? I just thought I'd throw this out as something to ponder and use as an alternate means of payment. Thanks for listening.
[snapback]257224[/snapback]​

I would give it a try...... I do enough 5ers with you..... why not.... LMAO

Great idea. Thanks :thumbs:

Whatta ya know.. just came in handy.