• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar catalog

Nervjiggy

Hmmm
I'm looking for retailers that will send you a catalog. (such as thompsons)Thompsons is pretty much the same thing every month. Just looking for some others. Thanks.

Well, I don't know. Seems like contacting the retailers themselves would be the logical way to go about things. Could just be me, though.

Most of the big ones will like Famous, Holts, CI, JRs, etc.

I like Cigars International. I have used them for a few years. There is definitely overlap from month to month on what they have in the catalog but always some changes and new deals to be had. IMO they have better descriptions and fotos of cigars and more variety than Thompsons or JR.

don't forget Mikes Cigars

T

Contact the retailers on this forum if you ever find something you want to order. They deserve the business!

Contact the retailers on this forum if you ever find something you want to order. They deserve the business!

You'll get better deals, too! :thumbs:

x2 on that! The retailers from this forum always pack an extra stick or two that you will not find from a shop like Thompsons. And the freebies are not swisher sweets either!

x2 on that! The retailers from this forum always pack an extra stick or two that you will not find from a shop like Thompsons. And the freebies are not swisher sweets either!

Hmmmm....must be only if they like you......

Hmmmm....must be only if they like you......

Or if you have incriminating photos of them with a rooster in the back woods. Some photos are well worth the time sitting in that tree.