• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Charity Auction

Audi_kraut

Hi Y'all! So I had this idea last year, but did not receive approval to host the auction through CP. This year I decided to take it upon myself and host it through my website. The website has all of the details, but basically I am auctioning (silent auction) a few cigar samplers in hopes of raising funds towards my MS150 campaign.

If you have the time, please take a minute to visit the National MS website and if you choose to, please feel free to donate through my rider profile.

If you would like to take a look at the auction, here is the link: http://teeceearr.com/charity-auction.html

This is my third year to participate in this charity bicycle ride from Houston to Austin Texas. The route I take is 180 miles over two days with a stop in La Grange, TX. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.

**Reintroduction to follow... Weeks away from closing on our home. Looking forward to updating all of you :cheers:

Good luck with your goal this year, and have a safe and successful ride!

Thank you for the kind words. This ride has become the highlight of my year and I really do enjoy fundraising and training for it every winter season. It's fun to ride with a bunch of like-minded cyclists and the National MS society puts on a very organized event. We ride through a number of towns on the way to Austin and it always amazes me to see the streets lined with spectators and supporters.

My co-workers and professor before the start of Day 2. I'm on the right.
Combined.jpg