• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar.com has recieved a shipment of Anjeo

Zach

Addicted to race cars
Hey every1,
I was browsing cigar.com to pass some time and on their front page they advertised that they have recieved a new shipment of Anjeo cigars. Just a heads up that they are being distributed and to keep an eye on your local cigar shops! :thumbs:

And if anyone has the ability to pick up a full box on my behalf, please PM me! :whistling:

-Zach

:0 WOW, are those prices rough! :0
I guess I will start calling my locals and see. :)

Yeah i would definitely advise against purchasing from them, as their gouging is off the charts. Just using them as a reference to gauge all the other B&Ms recieving their shipments.

-Zach

They are not receiving these as regular Fuente shipments. And should not be used as a shipment refrence!!! It seems that they are purchasing these from Casa Fuente and then selling them at a smaller margin.
The prices are high but its my beleif they are paying retail then adding about 20% per stick. Th e reason I think they are getting them form Casa is not long ago they offered Casa Fuentes at above Casa prices. There is a disclaimer if you will explaining that these are rare finds and the prices reflect that fact.

Here at Cigar.com we pride ourselves on great pricing, superior service and unsurpassed selection. On 99% of brands, our pricing is competitive not only with retail shops but mail-order distributors. So while most brands are priced at deep discounts at Cigar.com, there are a small number priced above suggested retail prices. You'll see this in a small handful of cases, on rare and thinly distributed lines. Okay I won't beat around the bush, it's basically some Fuente lines such as OpusX and Anejo, and some Padron lines such as 1964 Anniversary.

Here's why: based on our large volume, the manufacturers of certain brands simply ship us a pitiful amount of inventory relative to our needs. This leaves us with a dilemma. We can either a) maintain regular MSRP and sell out of our inventory of such brands in a day and remain seemingly out of stock at all times; or b) we can buy from other dealers and distributors to ensure we have ample inventory. For a variety of reasons, we've chosen b), and while this makes maintaining MSRP more difficult it seems most of our customers on these brands historically prefer the immediate availability. Fortunately, it is the exception on just a tiny handful of brands, not the rule.

We're avid enthusiasts like you, cigar crazies actually, so we'd be the first to tell you. If you've got to have these brands, or maybe you just want a couple to try, or perhaps just need to buy a gift, they're here for you. But if you're looking for something comparable, a better value, or just want to spread your wings and try one of numerous outstanding premium cigar blends available, then explore Cigar.com further. We've got tons of stuff (most available in singles too!). Or give us a call and speak with one of our cigar experts at 800.357.9800. Our knowledgeable staff can make suggestions and recommendations to fit any budget.

Edited for clarity

Didnt wanna edit again.
Anejo & Hemi maduro shipments USUALLY come at christmas and fathers day, about 1-2 weeks prior to these holidays. Were still far enough from fathers day that I really doubt any of these shipments are anywhere near en route.