• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Dave

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Now before anyone jumps my @ss on not being caring for those who are victims of Hurricane Katrina this post is not about that. I am concerned about those affected Hurricane Katrina. But today I tuned into Cigar Dave to listen to his great news, events, and ideas on Cigars. So far he has talked about nothing other than President Bush and the Hurricane catastrophe in The Gulf Coast area. He has called President Bush a miserable failure at least four times in the last 19 minutes. I am at a point to where I am going to stop listening.

So some will ask whats wrong with him talking about the hurricanes? President Bush? My answer: I can get all the news of the hurricane, president bush, and current events from the news, papers, and radio. I tune into Cigar Dave to listen about cigars nothing else. Its a cigar show not a political show!

Just my .02 cents. And like I said I am not bitc!ng about the hurricane news just the current topic of Cigar Dave. I commend him and those from his show offering aid to those who were affected but that can be done and still have a great show.

I was surprised that Bush was so slow sending in the troops to NOLA myself considering they have oil there. ;) :whistling:

Unless you want to watch something that is two weeks old or older you better get use to hearing about the Hurricane.

I find it unrealistic to expect any live entertainment not to talk about the current disaster regardless of their "normal" content. Think about it. Potentially thousands have died and tens to hundreds of thousands more are currently homeless.

Brent

Brent,

I agree for the most part that most reporting agencies (news,TV,Radio) will be reporting the Hurricane and yes the severity is high in my book. But listening to a cigar show I did not expect to hear a rant on Bush and the hurricane relief efforts. Even if Cigar Dave did a Relief marathon for the victims of the hurricane that would have been great but it was all about Bush and what the government was not doing. I dont listen to computer or fashion shows expecting someone to talk about politics.

Cigar Dave should stick to cigars, he is a complete moron when it comes to political science. Blaming Bush shows he has no concept of what our federal and local governemnts duties are.

Anyone who thinks that our government has the assets to cover 100 miles of death and destruction in 24-72 hours is completely ignorant.

Cigar Dave is not worth listening to. He just hawks what ever his sponsors are selling very similar to the way Cigar Aficionado operates.

For him to "get political" is pretty stupid because he's going to piss off quite a bit is his listening audience.

He never was very bright....

Here is my email to the dip sh#t.

Dave, you should stick to cigars and not show people how ignorant you are in the field of political science. It is impossible for our federal government to place assets in a hundred mile stretch of death and destruction in 24-72 hours. If you had any concept of the logistics of such an undertaking you would have not shown your entire listening audience what a fool you are for blaming President Bush.

You may consider myself along with thousands of others ex listeners of your show.Your idiotic comments will now be fodder at probably every single cigar web site on the internet.

The Master said:
Here is my email to the dip sh#t.

Dave, you should stick to cigars and not show people how ignorant you are in the field of political science. It is impossible for our federal government to place assets in a hundred mile stretch of death and destruction in 24-72 hours. If you had any concept of the logistics of such an undertaking you would have not shown your entire listening audience what a fool you are for blaming President Bush.

You may consider myself along with thousands of others ex listeners of your show.Your idiotic comments will now be fodder at probably every single cigar web site on the internet.
[snapback]221152[/snapback]​
Bravo...bel canto, bravo...

That is why you are "the Master". You took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you. And yes he lost me as a listener. Even though he did push his sponsors material goods it was still something for a newbie like myself to get knowledge from.

On a side note: Master, want to do a radio show??? :)

Glad you guys liked my email. I would love to do a radio show, I would probably piss off too many people though. lol