• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Dinner in Sterling Virgina Feb 28th

Bryan,

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am sure you'll have no problems having people fill the last few remaining ticket! Maybe if you pledge to do a pick-up and drop off limo service--you'll entice more ; :whistling: )
My car is a two seater so I wouldn't cal it a limo per se lol. But I'll tell you what, for the next three tickets purchased I'll cover local bus fare............if you trade me your Ashtons from the event lol.

Lets get these last few tickets sold. And remember to leave your contact info when you buy your ticket.

A couple of quick notes The Lamp CHops have been replaced with a Veal Chop on the menu and the we've added a shrimp dip with spinach antipasto.

Brian,
Just found out a minute ago that my wife and I will be able to make it. Put us down for two. I'll call Bill later to let him know. :thumbs:

Brian,
Just found out a minute ago that my wife and I will be able to make it. Put us down for two. I'll call Bill later to let him know. :thumbs:
very cool, make sure you give him a call we are down to the last 6 or 7 seats I believe.

Brian,
very cool, make sure you give him a call we are down to the last 6 or 7 seats I believe.

Called him on his cell last night. Told my uncle about it as well. He called and reserved a two seat for he and his wife.

So, that's four more down. :thumbs:

I'm going to get out there tommorow around lunch time to pay. See if you can make it bro.