• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGAR FAMILY TOAST ACROSS AMERICA

burn-slow

Just FYI for anyone close to Florida's first coast, Aroma's in Ponte Vedra Beach will be participating in the world's largest cigar toast on Wednesday, October 4, 2006 from 7-9P.M.

Only 50 tickets available

Cost include food, wine tasting and drink specials and of course you'll receive the two unreleased, exclusive cigars

-Fuente Fuente OpusX Figurado 7x48

-Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado 7x48

they will be in a special presentation box supposedly and the store will also have several giveaway's

Cost $60 which is $10 above the normal price because they will have food etc

Just FYI for anyone close to Florida's first coast, Aroma's in Ponte Vedra Beach will be participating in the world's largest cigar toast on Wednesday, October 4, 2006 from 7-9P.M.

Only 50 tickets available

Cost include food, wine tasting and drink specials and of course you'll receive the two unreleased, exclusive cigars

-Fuente Fuente OpusX Figurado 7x48

-Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado 7x48

they will be in a special presentation box supposedly and the store will also have several giveaway's

Cost $60 which is $10 above the normal price because they will have food etc

You'd think for a fund raiser the food would be included! ???

-----------------------------------

Yea, Brandon - I've heard it's the same smoke different box! :(

Yep they are the same as far as i can tell just an 06 band, althought they say that they are especially made for this year's event. This will be a first for me so i'm looking forward to it.

Yep they are the same as far as i can tell just an 06 band, althought they say that they are especially made for this year's event. This will be a first for me so i'm looking forward to it.

They are especially made for this event...it's just that they have been rolled 3 years ago and aged properly. The DCM is probably the best DCM I haver ever smoked...very flavorful and tasty. Can't wait! I have 2 left over from the last two years...

-Fetter

This will be my first time to attend also. Really looking forward to going, and I've been invited to two of them. It should be interesting to see how two different shops handle this event.

My local B&M is sponsoring an event as well this coming Thursday (09/28/06). It's $50 and there will be some muchies and drinks. Always a good time!

Cigars and More, Libertyville, IL.

The Opus is supposed to be a Forbidden X - and I'm told it is different from last years. How? I don't know. But - I haven't been disappointed with any of the cigars I've picked up in last three years...

The DCM is also my favorite of the two!!!

Ok, if you have never attended one and the B&M's you regularly visit don't participate where or how do you find out what shops are sponsoring the TAA?

Thanks Brandon....I don't anticipate being in Ft. Worth that Wednesday for work so it looks like I will miss it.