• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar friendly Cruise lines

Raph8erxxx

Last year i went on a cruise with priness and loved it. My only complaint was there was only one room that sold/you could smoke cigars. On top of this what they sold was overprices and subpar sticks. I was wondering if there are any more cigar friendly cruises.

I can't say this for certain, but a good friend of mine has frequented Cunard ships and with the opulence he has described, I would imagine they would be cigar friendly.

I went on the Carnival Glory this summer and they had a cigar bar. The bar was always dead but I liked the peace and quiet

When I used to go on those giant behemoths before charters and bareboats (or just "sailing" there myself), I recall that NCL and Royal had the same kind of deal - one "cigar lounge" and that was it. Felt for the poor S.O.B. that actually did NOT bring his own sticks and relied on theirs and their prices. Plus, the "lounge" was always poorly ventilated and located right next to some of the finer restaurants on the ships (particularly in the case of NCL, not so much on Royal). Didn't bother me any, but I could imagine a bit of displeasure on behalf of those dining right next to it.

You want to really get on some "smoke-friendly" ships...go on some cruises abroad...Greek Isles cruises, Italian cruises, etc. Mostly cigg smokers, but you are more than welcome to light a stick up.

Went on a Princess Cruise this summer - same deal. One cigar bar. I brought my own stick back on board from a port of call, so I didn't even check out the selection.

Your thread brought back thoughts of Varadero in March... It was so cool to walk anywhere I wanted with a cigar hanging from my mouth. You don't even get a double take. You should have seen the look on the humidor managers face when he saw a Montesino Maduro in my mouth.

We were on the Carnival Miracle last week, and they had an indoor bar and a place on the back outdoor deck for cigar smokers. Prices were a little steep in the cigar bar, but I brought my own, and purchased a few 'nicer' smokes at a couple of LCDH's.