• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar friendly hotels in NYC

g-smoke

Silent but deadly
So my lovely wife just told me that she wants to let me escape the travails of work and family life once a month so I can have time, space, and quiet to pursue my life dream of writing. Writer's retreat, I guess we could call it.

I was thinking that the best and most efficient way to do this would be to book a hotel one weekend a month in the area -- NYC, to be exact.

What would be ideal is to find a place that I know I'll be able to post up for two days and two nights and smoke as many cigars as I can stomach, while I plug away on the novel I've been trying to write for the last 10 years.

Do any of you dear BOTL have recommendations for hotels that might be good places to check out? I live here so don't have a whole lot of experience with hotels. I don't even have much experience with smoking in hotels as I usually travel with family, so am almost always checking that "non-smoking" button when I've ever booked a room. Thought I'd do a survey with others who might have more expertise on the topic.

Thanks