• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Friendly in Eau Claire, WI

wubears71

I heading to Eau Claire, WI for business tomorrow. I go there a few times a year and have yet to find a good cigar friendly place to enjoy. Does anyone know of any in Eau Claire?

Thanks.

A little Google comes up with:

Eau Claire Tobacco Shop
3509 Gateway Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701

I heading to Eau Claire, WI for business tomorrow. I go there a few times a year and have yet to find a good cigar friendly place to enjoy. Does anyone know of any in Eau Claire?

Thanks.

Might as well go with AVB's find. It's not the biggest town... Bon Iver is from Eau Claire :thumbs:

Thanks for the info. The response is about what I expected as tehre isn't a whole lot of info out there on Eau Claire related to Cigars.

Robbie lives in La Crosse so maybe you can herf at his place.

I don't know if they've implemented a smoking ban since I was there last April, but the bar in the Holiday Inn allowed me to smoke cigars last year. Nice bartenders too.

I don't know if they've implemented a smoking ban since I was there last April, but the bar in the Holiday Inn allowed me to smoke cigars last year. Nice bartenders too.

Use to be. No more smoking in Eau Claire Restaurants.

Eau Claire Tobacco Shop
3509 Gateway Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54701

I headed there last night. If you are looking for bongs, glass pipes and dried out cigars, this is your place. If you are looking for a decent cigar selection and somewhere to smoke them, this definately is not it.

Eau Claire is now smoke-free so there is basically no where to smoke publically.

O well.