• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar identity help

K3V1NFTW

One of the local cigar sellers shown me this US cigar but I cannot find any information on google. I don’t know maybe there is CP member known about this brand. he told me the brand called “US property”, the M16 CAR-15 series. He is asking for around 8 bucks per stick. Should I just give it a try??

8b7d9968a54039309cb41390687c0d7.jpg
fbfaf95d160c916054e0c93e9e9581a.jpg

One of the local cigar sellers shown me this US cigar but I cannot find any information on google. I don’t know maybe there is CP member known about this brand. he told me the brand called “US property”, the M16 CAR-15 series. He is asking for around 8 bucks per stick. Should I just give it a try??

View attachment 34696
View attachment 34697
I’m new and have never heard of these before myself but maybe one of the experienced veterans have.

My first thought was Ezra Zion (only because of their Green Army Men line) and I did a quick google search and they did have a line called ‘Machine gun’. But I don’t see this packaging anywhere and the EZ cigars had an M16 as the band

I’ve never heard of them but hey why not try one? You never know, you might like them.