• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar lineup for vacation

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
The Wife and I are headed to Huatulco, Mexico for 7 nights on Friday morning.

I made some tough decisions last night, but I've narrowed my lineup down to what's pictured. We'll see if I have any last minute substitutions.

b8362a792e6eb3a1c4eadf2eacf21e43.jpg

Brickhouse said:
The Wife and I are headed to Huatulco, Mexico for 7 nights on Friday morning.
I made some tough decisions last night, but I've narrowed my lineup down to what's pictured. We'll see if I have any last minute substitutions.
b8362a792e6eb3a1c4eadf2eacf21e43.jpg
Looks and sounds awesome. Warm weather, vacation, and being outside again sounds awesome. Have a great Vay-Kay!

Looks great I have been digging those Upmann's lately especially the half coronas

Have fun in the sun and warm weather.

Too bad you don't have some nice sticks to take with you.   :)   Have a great vacation - and enjoy each stick down to the nub.  

Loves me a nice smoke and a cold brew under grass thatched umbrella. Enjoy your time away....I know I'm looking forward to going back to Cancun in about 6 weeks. 

I feel your pain. It looks like you got through the ordeal quite nicely.

WEAK!

Have fun Wyatt, excellent selection of cigars.  Find some HC7 or any other HC offered, while you're down there.  Hopefully the bar will have it.

Nice selection! I was comming back from a cruise and the customs guys asked to see in my case. I luckily opened it to a layer with only NC cigars and didn't lose any cigars.Whew!

Nice selection. I hope you have a good time. I need to do the same for my vacation to Jamaica.

Nice choices, except the selection looks a little skimpy for a seven-day vacation where you'll probably want to share a few.  But I'm sure you plan on buying more while you're there.

My 2012 cruise took me to Honduras (Roatan Island), Belize and Mexico (Cozumel).  Plenty of cigars in the duty-free shops, but the Cubans were kept out of sight while Americans were in port ... if they were there in the first place.  Box-prices in the duty-frees really weren't that impressive for what I saw; and I didn't know which tobacconists on shore I could trust.  (I know at least one fellow passenger ended up with a box of fake Cubans from a supposedly-reputable shop in one of the port cities.)  What I saw everywhere were mostly Dominican cigars (I was already well stocked), even in Honduras ... go figure.  

Looking back, I should have picked up some of the Fuentes and Montecristos I saw at the duty-frees anyway, and I certainly would have grabbed a box or two of Padrons if I had ever seen any.  Next cruise I'll carry mostly robustos -- they don't take much longer to smoke than those little cigarillos I smoked during the day -- so I can enjoy something I like even when I'm following my cigarette-smoking friends on their shopping excursions and bar-hops.

Mexico and that cigar selection? I hope you get a sunburn.

Enjoy your trip.