• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Magazine

gkpk

Hi guys.
Just wondering if any of you have a subscription to a cigar magazine.
If you do which one and if you don't why not?

OOPS!!!!!
Did a search on this topic after i posted this thread and saw that it's already been discussed afew times.
Sorry for the inconvenience........go about your business. :)

Cigar Afficionado.

Only because I received Vol I, No 1 in 1992 and I've always renewed my subscription every year.

Unfortunately I don't read it to much lately.

CA myself and the only way to renew is their offer, buy one get one free. This year I gave my free year to big100hd, normally I just extend my scrip by an extra year...... :D :thumbs: :p

CA and SMOKE....

Like the reviews in smoke better.

The are done by average guys like us and not the staff.

gregor22 said:
CA, thinking about Smoke. How do you like it Gawntrail?
I think it is geared more at the Generation 'X' Crowd. Seems to be more attitude than lifestyle. I like it though. Lot's of interesting stuff. I'd say Cigar Afficianado caters right of center and SMOKE more to the left. That is just my opinion. One draw back.......SMOKE is only 4 issues a year :(

Are there any other magazine's besides CA, SMOKE, and that new one CIGAR (JR's survey giveaway)?

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
Are there any other magazine's besides CA, SMOKE, and that new one CIGAR (JR's survey giveaway)?
I heard afew people talk about Cigar Insider.
Looked it up on the web and found a yearly subscrition to it is $90.95 for twelve issues. :0

CA, Smoke (newsstand), European Cigar Cult Journal (newsstand)

Hello guys,

Just wanted to let you know about another cigar magazine coming out at the end of the year.
It's called cigars wise magazine look up the website at:
www.cigarwise.com

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com :)