• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar-man.com

servebig

any feedback would be greatly appreciated...could be an awesome box split opportunity, but i want to check him out first!

barney

I have never dealt with him but WOW, it looks like he's got some NICE STUFF in stock.

Whadda wanna split?

coventrycat86 said:
I have never dealt with him but WOW, it looks like he's got some NICE STUFF in stock.

Whadda wanna split?
Well given his prices and availability...he says he has Padron 26s (#1s and #9s) in natural at MSRP...im a little wary ??? i sure would like to hear an endorsement here first!

barney

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:

Whadda wanna split?
Well given his prices and availability...he says he has Padron 26s (#1s and #9s) in natural at MSRP...im a little wary ??? i sure would like to hear an endorsement here first!

barney
If someone knows anything, please step it up........His Cohiba Red Dots are 1/2 of MSRP.

(edited in) And LGC Serie R #5s are $80/box - that's $15 less than Famous Smoke Shop. :0

Assuming this guy is legit, these are pretty damn good prices. :thumbs:

M. Gipson

Well, if had had something IN STOCK that I wanted (PAM's) I'd take the chance. ;)

No idea, but I would e-mail him and ask for a phone number to call in an order, due to the insecurity of your insecurities. Also check to see if he is a brick and mortar or just a website. :D

Matt R said:
No idea, but I would e-mail him and ask for a phone number to call in an order, due to the insecurity of your insecurities. Also check to see if he is a brick and mortar or just a website. :D
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to do that. Those prices are too enticing to just pass on.

M. Gipson

I've emailed him a couple of times and he's very prompt at getting back to you. I hope he works out because his prices are fantastic :thumbs:

servebig said:
Well given his prices and availability...he says he has Padron 26s (#1s and #9s) in natural at MSRP...
Did he actually tell you had them in stock via email? The website doesn't make it very clear if he is listing inventory or just prices when he has stuff.

wow@!

box split of imperials or of exclusivo's anyone? I would be willing to do this to give it a try to see if he is legit.

Yes, he told me he had the '26's in stock in natural but not in maduro.

Anyone had the '26 natties? The maddies are choice but I've nto had the nats ???

Well, his prices are pretty low, but his stock is realistic. As for the Cohibas, they are the cheapest I've seen by about $5 a box, so that doesn't seem to unlikely of a price as well.

Let us know what you find out, gawntrail.

anyone want to split a box of 64's to see if they are legit...?

hey ludwig,

I'll go out on a limb and offer to go in with you on a box of 1964 imperial mads.

I'm a newbie, so we can set it up so that there's no risk for you (i.e.- I'll send you my half of the payment, you have the box delivered to you, then after you take your half, send the box to me).

I'd say to PM me (or I'd PM you), but I can't for-the-life-of-me get it working, so if you're interested, just e-mail me at- 9emmett9@cox.net

I've been wanting to get some of those, and it's just an added bonus that I'd have an opportunity to begin to establish some trust 'round here. =)

emmett

lucasbuck said:
Anyone had the '26 natties? The maddies are choice but I've nto had the nats ???
if this guy proves to be legit i'll split a box of #1s witcha lucas :)

barney

puffnstuff said:
hey ludwig,

I'll go out on a limb and offer to go in with you on a box of 1964 imperial mads.

I'm a newbie, so we can set it up so that there's no risk for you (i.e.- I'll send you my half of the payment, you have the box delivered to you, then after you take your half, send the box to me).

I'd say to PM me (or I'd PM you), but I can't for-the-life-of-me get it working, so if you're interested, just e-mail me at- 9emmett9@cox.net

I've been wanting to get some of those, and it's just an added bonus that I'd have an opportunity to begin to establish some trust 'round here. =)

emmett
anyone else in? I only really need 5 :)

well, for the fun of it, I contacted him to check on availability of the pam imperials...

"no stock sorry"

...was the response I received.

c'est la vie.

emmett.