• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Oasis Ultra (The small one)

CigarBaron

Hey Guys, I'm thinking about getting one of these for my dad for Christmas...I think this is their newest model and I'm wondering if anyone here has one and how well it's been working for them. Thanks.

Here's the link so you know which one I'm talking about:
http://www.cigaroasis.com/products/cigar-h...asis-ultra.html

Also, anyone know where I can get for cheaper then $79 shipped (maybe a coupon or something).

I don't have any experience with this unit, however, being that it is intended for humidors up to 125 cigars in capacity why not just use beads instead? I used to have the Cigar Oasis II XL and it worked very well (except for the noise).

I have had a negative experience with Cigar Oasis, not the model in your post, but their customer service/warranty support. I have a Cigar Oasis II XL. Put in into a chairside humidor in June, it ran too high and was saturating my cigar. Called, adjusted adjusted, adjusted....finally it leveled out. Then I went on vacation in September, and came home to a humidor with dew on the glass and 280 saturate sticks. Then the unit was dead.

I have contacted Cigar Oasis by email and phone, and am asking for a warranty claim. I have not EVEN raised the issue of the lost cigars which cost way more than the unit. And as of today....BUTKUS NOTHING.

I do not recommend Cigar Oasis as in my experience they do not stand behind their product and their warranty is worthless.

Cparker