• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of the month club.....

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
I have belonged to this "club" for a couple of years now and the selection each month has been pretty nice. Some months a bit better than others, but overall, very fair! :D (except for the ISOM-only smokers! LMAO!!)

The cost is $39.00 per month(delivered Priority Mail) and the selection is between five sticks and eight sticks. Plus the customer service is great!

If interested, PM for the name of the cigar shop.

Floyd T. :sign:

PS: This month selection is:

Ashton VSG Illusion
Padron 1926 #9 Natural
Fuente Hemingway Short Story
Fuente 8-5-8 Sungrown
Fuente 8-5-8 Rosado

That selection is a great one. Is there a minimum amount of time you have to stay in? (contract or whatever)

What have some of the less favorable months included?

They have a link on their site for the "club". Click on it and they list the previous months selections. You can guage for yourself if it's worth it.

As for the length of time the membership is, I don't know that either. I know I didn't sign a contract though. I'd assume I can cancel at any time.

I don't know if I can list the company here so PM for that intel. (not sure of CP board rules!)

Floyd T.

I've called the store and they are workin' on the site. The link to the "club" area is not up at this time. Give 'em a holler! Toll free number is on their homepage.

Floyd T.