• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of your dreams...may come true at the next CP Herf!

KeyserSoze

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the next CP Herf due to work and funds dedicated to the wedding. I wanted to give back to this great place we call home so here is what I planned to do. Along with a few other smokes I plan to donate to the Herf for prizes or auctioning, I'll be adding a cigar(s) that will be unlike any other. Here is your chance to smoke a cigar of your dreams. Post a few suggestions of what cigar you would love to be made of certain wrappers and binder/filler. (example: Don Pepin blue label with a Fuente sun grown wrapper, Padron X000 with a Hemi Maduro wrapper) I will reroll this cigar and it will be sent along to Rod for the CP Herf. There are a few restrictions:

No cuban cigars
Cigars must be obtainable relatively easy. No HTF's. *(hemi maduros, anejos are OK... No BTL's, OpusX maduro, VSG rounds...)
And unfortunately certain cigars will be omitted due to it's difficulty on rerolling (delicate wrappers, perfecto & odd shaped cigars)
*Get creative with the style. It can be half of this wrapper, half of that... BTL's are possible (if I remember how to do it) ;)

No limits on suggestions so keep the ideas coming. After a week or so we'll see what the majority rules and I'll make my decision on what the cigar(s) will be.

Thanks to Rod and all the members for making this place what it is.

-Mike

edit *

3/22 Update:
Well here it is guys. I decided to go with AeroScott and suprise you. I hope the winner enjoys this Fuente 858 w/hemingway maduro wrapper. :) Should be pretty interesting how this one smokes. Hopefully the winner will share his experience. Thanks again for all the great suggestions guys. Hopefully I'll get a chance to roll those nice combos.

858hemimaduro.jpg

I'm a newb Surprise me!, I like Fuente a lot, also have enjoyed cigars with candella and corojo wrappers, I already sent Rod my Registration for the herf, and I have been impressed by my BOTL samplers and suggestions. I like Mild -Medium flavors,just surprize me. and thanks alot for doing this, it is an awesome gesture on your part.
Scott

edit: it's my#69th Post woo hoo

Mike,

That is such a generous offer, and really cool. Lately I have been hooked on Cabiguan Guapos. So a Cabiguan Guapo with a Maduro wrapper preferably from a Padron 26 or 64. :)