• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Herf in May

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
So, now that I am confirmed, the rest of you fuzznuts can book your flights so I'm not wasting my time just hanging with Rob. I'm in on the 23rd at ~6:00 and out on the 25th at 10:00 a.m. so you'll need to get your fill of me in a short period of time. Somehow I don't think that'll be a problem for most of you. Now, I'm not booking a room, so someone should expect a drunk, probably naked, Matt R. in their room a couple of nights during the weekend. And no, I'm not splitting the room costs. You'll just have to put up with me for free.

I will bring you an aged white owl and a duplicate copy of your xmas present, how about that?

:D

Oh shit, it's gonna be a fun weekend for sure!

Feel free to crash on our floor, just keep my toes out of your mouth.

I suppose I could change my reservation to a double bed, but no messing with my Vegas date:

goodbyemartha.jpg

Matt if my wife doesn't make the trip, you are welcome to crash with me. I'll let you know as we get closer to the event. One of her key employees took a different job and another is going to be a state trooper so she is short in the office starting next month.

Glad you're gonna make it Matt! It's been 7 years since we last herf'd!

I knew Matt couldn't stay away from Vegas long...don't let him fool you guys, he's only coming here to fill up on his "Stripper Dust". :sign: