• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Member LOL Herf IV Roll Call

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
Starting to organize our list for nametags, etc. Sign in here if you are coming. If you're not 100% sure, but are pretty sure, sign in too. Thanks! Matt :D

Styx&Stoned...Gary

Kurtcigar1...Kurt

ALostTexan...Steve

All three of us in one car for 7 hours....Should be a great road trip

Since Steve and Kurt dont look to much I'll chime in for them!!

I am planning on coming, the exact schedule is not set yet. I will let you know when it is final.

Still haven't got a commitment from work..... its going to be a last week decision for me. Keep me on the "in" list. Don't want any of these clowns to forget my homage cigars. ;) :D

MICHIGAN FOOTBALL SUCKS!!!!!! :sign:

I'm 99.9% sure I'm there. When you're married, there's always that .1% of uncertainty!!! ;) Uh oh, Michelle is comin'! I'm out!

Floyd T. :sign:

Well I should have realized that it really was just wishful thinking that I could make it this year but with the election season in full swing now, AND a Special Election in a nearby town on October 12th, there's no chance I'll be able to make it to LOL IV :(

I'll shoot for next year....

I wish I could be there... :( Well... at least my "salty nuts" will be! :0 :thumbs: :love: Bwahahahahahahaha!

Wade

Some of your salty nuts will be there.. though part of them have already been handled by the family! LMAO!!

Click the link in my signature, servebig.....

For those who did not make this herf.........You missed one hell of a good time!!!

Matt R, Jody and Kerry really put togather the BEST HERF I have ever been apart of!!

Thanks to the whole LOL Staff for putting togather on hell of a party for one hell of a good reason.....THE KIDS!!!!!

O'yea, I can almost taste food again......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They usually do a great job so it's no surprise! Sorry I miised it this year. Next year I'm gonna get back up there.

Any total on the $$$ raised?!

Floyd T. :sign: