• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Newbie

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
Reaction score
Hey all, As the title says, I am new to the pass thing and interested in getting involved. Any information on new passes would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

Howdy & Welcome :)

Where be ya at? Tell us a little about yourself. Inquiring minds (what little I have left) like ours wanna know ;)

Well... I have been smoking cigars off and on for about a year now, but much more regular for about 4 months. I try to smoke the lesser expensive ones (can somke more that way) :D I like the Montesino Diplimatico, La Gloria Cubana Wavell, Don Diego Patit Corona and any of the Baccarat cigars. I frequent the local cigar shop and try something new everytime I go. I have a small refrigador that is stocked pretty well w/ the above cigars and a few others that I have been gifted to me to try. (always open to suggestions)

I live in Portland, OR and am interested in starting or joining a box pass. This would be my first for either.

Nick

Welcome to the friendliest Cigar BB on the Net! This truly is a great bunch of guys.

Spend some time getting to know us and letting us get to know you. Read several of the completed passes (that will give you a feel for the way a pass goes. . . or doesn't go ??? ). And join in the conversations by posting your points of view. All of those things will help you in joining and starting a pass.

If someone here knows you, that always helps, as they can "vouch" for you and let us all know more about you.

At any rate...welcome. I think you will find as you stick around that this truly is a GREAT PLACE!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Wecome aboard Nick!! kick back and lite up a stick!

WOW, That was bad! :p

JOE.M. said:
Wecome aboard Nick!! kick back and lite up a stick!

WOW, That was bad! :p
Why light a piece of wood when you can smoke a seegar, see what we have to deal with here nicko, these darn old farts get a little odd in the head the older they get. :p :sign:

Thanks for all the welcome replies. I plan to start reading all I can and join in the conversations. I have already gotten a trade offer from ParaGod (thx). Hopefully I can join a pass soon and get things rolling.

Thanks again,
Nick

Welcome to CP, Nick! :thumbs:

Yeah we love it when someone new joins, it's at least another reason to add to your post tally :D

Welcome to a whole new world.

Robb

Welcome..I am new as well...these guys are pretty decent bunch of old farts...LMAO!! :thumbs: :D Hang around and things will happen.....